A new economy is emerging. Green Spaces strives to bring businesses that are addressing our environmental and social impact on the planet together so we can thrive by connecting and gaining more exposure in the rapidly growing socially conscious marketplace.
Green Spaces is committed to becoming the leading green clubhouse to accelerate emerging social enterprises and provide a thoughtful, green space to connect and work in. Learn more from on the Founder, Jennie Nevin's perspective in a article published in October 2016 with Allwork.Space on "This Coworking Space Started Out Green: Was It Worth It?"
Our initiatives include:
Partnership with Certifiably Green Denver
- All Members can become certified green through the City of Denver’s Certifiably Green Denver Program.
Alternative Energy and Energy Efficiency Measures
- Over 160 solar panels on Green Spaces roof to offset energy use by members. Nearly 100% of our energy is offset by solar power created on our building.
- LED lighting throughout Green Spaces.
Thoughtful Sourcing of all Materials
- Reclaimed materials throughout including custom designed reclaimed wood by Eden Oaks Designer Woodware.
- Recycled and non-toxic products used for cleaning and paper supplies.
- Filtered water provided by Clearview Water.
- Living Sign created by local artists Andrea Pliner and Tom Varani
- Living Walls by City Plantscaping
- Partnership with Zipcar promoting carsharing.
Working towards Zero Waste with Alpine Waste and Recycling, offering trash, recycling and composting services here in our Denver Metro area. We highly recommend working with them to go Zero Waste! They also offer complimentary sustainability reports so you can track your progress.
Suggestions or comments? We love feedback and ideas! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.