Fashion Camp Summer Edition
Saturday, July 23rd 10am-5pm
2590 Walnut Street
Denver, CO 80205
Save the date for our summer fashion camp! Fashion Camp is designed for young fashion enthusiasts ages 5-15 to learn about the fashion industry and dive into the world of design!
Details are in the works but here is what we’ll be covering for this edition…
- Getting to know you! Being confident and kind and stylish and fabulous all the while being the authentic YOU!
- Journal Making! The Urban Angels will be leading an activity of accessorizing a journal with trims and buttons and fun accents. Campers will make a journal for themselves but also for a girl less fortunate through the Jeffco Action Center! This may create a penpal relationship and a lifetime of a new friendship!
- Fashion Sketching wtih Elle Powell! Learn the basics of fashion sketching and sketch the idea for your outfit before you begin the design process.
- Making upcycled fashions and accessories (handbags and jewelry with recycled items)
- Learning to walk the runway and pose for the camera
- Getting hair and makeup done by our amazing local stylists
- Presenting your fashion designs on the red carpet runway!
So much fun to be had in this 1 day fashion camp!