Green Spaces is an all-inclusive space to launch your company and connect with other like minded members of the community. All memberships include high speed wifi, printing/scanning/copying, conference room, lounge space, private phone booths, kitchen space, and complimentary coffee. Members also have lots of opportunities to connect with each other. Located in the Denver RiNo Arts District, Green Spaces is a beautiful 12,500 square foot solar powered work and event space. Join a network of leading green and socially conscious businesses in Denver.
• Phone booths for private calls.
• Two large conference rooms.
• Two beautiful coworking and event spaces. Choose from modern and airy, or cozy & rustic.
• Shared kitchen that opens to the outdoors.
• 100% solar powered and certified green space.
• Garden and outdoor space.
• Car sharing hub by Zipcar & shared bicycles for members.
• Custom designed furniture by Eden Oaks Designer Woodware.
Offices for 3-6 people
12 hours conference room space
Semi private space for 4-5 people
Custom built with reclaimed wood
10 hours conference room space
Semi private space for 1-2 people
6 hours conference room space
4 hours conference room space
Or Become a Club Member • $75
Single Membership | Access 3 Days Per Month During Office Hours
2 hours conference room space | All Member Benefits
All Memberships Include
Printing, Scanning, & Copying Capabilities | High Speed Wifi
Complimentary Coffee, Tea, & Refreshments | Mailing Address & Package Services
Member-Only Events | Newsletter
Please fill out the contact information below to learn more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.